Thursday, January 1, 2009

I'm Back! So why the delay?

Hi everyone! We had an absolutely fantastic time in FL. We all had a blast although it was very tiring!

I originally planned on resuming my normal posting before Christmas time, but I underestimated the amount of time it would take me to catch up after vacation. Between new coupons and expired coupons it's taking me a long time to get all caught up. I also just got a new laptop (I'm sitting on my couch typing right now instead of at a desk. Yay!) so it's taking me some time to get everything transitioned to the new computer.

So, I apologize for the delay but I will be back very soon. I'll have some great pics to share, some huge expired coupon totals, and I will resume weekly coupon matchups. Please be patient with me a little longer.

I am absolutely amazed that I haven't lost any subscribers since I've been gone so long. All I can say is thank you readers so much for being loyal and sticking with me through this extended break I've taken. You guys are awesome!

Be back soon!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP