Thursday, January 22, 2009

After Many Setbacks,

I'm going to resume my normal postings. Yippee!

I know I posted a while ago saying the same thing but then a whole bunch happened. I got a new laptop so I had to start all over again with my coupon database. I had to enter in 2 months worth of coupons in order to be prepared to do the weekly coupon matchups. A lot of work in the beginning, but it saves me so much time in the end. Beyond that, I also had a WHOLE LOTTA expired coupons to go through. In fact, I'm still not done tallying everything. You ladies are all amazing! Each month there are more and more people that send me their expired q's.

On a personal note, I'm getting married! Those of you who know me know that I have been engaged for quite a while. Eric and I have been together for 9 1/2 years. We got engaged 2 years ago and then I found out I was pregnant. We decided to put off the wedding until after the pregnancy and then just kept putting it off for a variety of reasons. But, we've finally set a date! So now I'm in the midst of wedding planning so please don't hold it against me that it's taken so much time away from my blogging. I'm very excited about it!

The Stop and Shop matchups should be up by tomorrow night at the latest. Sooner, if I can manage it. So, keep an eye out!

Thanks again for being so patient with me! I have the greatest readers!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP