Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About


My name is Cherie. I'm 30 and live with my fiance, Eric and our 2 year old son, Benjamin. We live in a very small town in Connecticut in a very small house which we share with our dog, Frankie, our 2 cats, Smoosh and Sylvester (otherwise known as Nestor), and our fish (Fishy as Ben calls him).

I work full time as a Veterinary Assistant in a small hospital. I have the best co-workers ever! I am so blessed to be working doing something I love with people that I love.

Eric was injured at work a few years ago and is unable to work right now. It's been tough living on one income, but it was really a blessing in disguise because now he is a Stay At Home Dad.

I originally started this blog because I became addicted to Stumbleupon and wanted to share some of the great things I was finding. Then, my sister-in-law (who also happens to be the Deal Finding Mom!) got me hooked on this whole "couponing" thing.

I started matching up coupons with sale items from the weekly grocery store circulars and decided that since I was doing it anyway, I may as well post it for everyone to take advantage of.

Now, I post weekly matchups for Stop & Shop and sometimes Big Y. I also post frequently about Ben and I still post cute, funny or interesting things I've Stumbled across.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP