Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken Sandwiches

From 4everMom:

1 can (50 oz) boned chicken, undrained (I much prefer the GFS brand of chicken, what I get in the grocery store often more closely resembles cat food--I think I would prefer to use 3lbs. of chicken that I cook myself and shred, than use the supermarket canned chicken again. When I prepare chicken like this, I just put the chicken, still frozen, in the crockpot the night before and let it cook all night on low. In the morning, it's ready to use.)
1 10 3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup (low-fat, low sodium work fine)

1 sleeve (inner package) buttery oval crackers, such as Town House, crushed (low-fat work fine Ritz work too.)

Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker. Cook on low 4 hours. Serve on buns.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP