Monday, April 6, 2009

Price Chopper

After a lot of thought and internal debate, I have decided that I need to cut down on the time I spend on the coupon matchups every week. It takes quite a while to compile the coupon matchups each week. Time that I feel would be better spent with my family on Sunday.

Those of you who read regularly know that I have a 2 year old son and a wonderful fiance. I also work a full time job during the week which really only leaves me with the weekends to spend most of my quality time with my family. I also would really like to spend more time working on expired coupon donations. I think it's an important program and it deserves more of my time than I've been able to give recently.

Since the Price Chopper sale runs from Sunday to Saturday and since they have so many coupon matchups each week, it takes me quite a chunk of time to compile that post each week. I'm sure many of you have noticed that it seems to be posted later and later each week. My ultimate decision has been to discontinue posting the Price Chopper coupon matchups.

I know that I'll probably lose some readers over this, and that can't be helped. My family, my son and my sanity have to come first. There's only so much I can do with the number of hours in the day. I hope you all understand and will continue to check in on The Wandering Peanut from time to time.

I do plan to continue both Big Y and Stop & Shop matchups. I also plan to go back to posting my Walgreens and CVS scenarios each week (depending on which one I'll be shopping at each week).

I'm not gonna leave you hanging, though! For your weekly Price Chopper matchups and great deals please go check out Michelle's Price Chopper posts at Wicked Cool Deals!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP