Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dear Kid Saturday




Dear Kid Saturdays at Cutest Kid Ever


Dear Ben,

I have a lot of guilt. I feel guilty that I have to work all day and can't be with you. On the days when I'm home you're always so clingy and it's all about Mommy and I love that! I love that you want to sit on my lap to watch Hi-5. I love that you try to bring your dinner plate over to sit with me and eat. I love that you want me to carry you around everywhere. But, at the same time, I know that the reason you want to be with me so much is because you don't see me much during the week.

You are so lucky that you have such a great Daddy. He takes such great care of you and loves you so much. I feel very lucky to have him and I know that he loves staying home with you. I'm so glad that one of your parents can stay home with you, even if it's not me.

I want you to know that I love you to pieces. I know as you get older you'll understand why Mommy can't be home with you all day, but in the meantime, I know that we'll have lots of cuddle time and you can hug me as tight as you want and cling to me as much as you like. I know soon enough you'll be too old for all of that so I'll take as many hugs as you want to give while you're still giving them.

I love you to pieces Ben-Ben,
Mommy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mommy guilt sucks, doesn't it? But yeah, the mommy love you get after a long day at work is great.

ModernMommy said...

I know you want to be the one home with him all day but trust me it is not all peaches and cream. I just left my job 3 weeks ago because of daycare issues. Our time together used to be a lot of fun but now that we see each other all day we get a little sick of eachother if you know what I mean. You are very lucky that your husband is able to stay home with him.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP