Sunday, August 31, 2008

Any Other Adult Gamer Chicks Out There?

I just came across this video for the new Final Fantasy XIII. I've heard a lot about it but this is the first time I've seen any video or screen shots. It looks absolutely fantastic!

Usually the FF games are only available on the Nintendo or Playstation consoles but I'm very excited because this one is also going to be available on the XBox 360 (which is the platform we already have)! I could be wrong, but I think this is the first time that a Final Fantasy game will be released on both major consoles (PS3 and XB 360).

Here's the video and keep in mind that these are shots from a video game! Also, the video is 10 minutes long but you really only need to watch the first 4.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP