Thursday, July 10, 2008

Walmart Deals

First of all, please see the posts at The "Cent"sible Sawyer and Money Saving Mom to get the lowdown on all of the deals you can get at Walmart and elsewhere. The information and deals I have listed here refer to deals listed in those original posts. This is just an update with information regarding pricing and availability in the Manchester, CT store.

  • Honey Bunches of Oats (Just Bunches) is not carried in this store
  • Bertolli Premium Pasta sauce is not carried in this store
  • Tyson Pork Loin is not carried in this store
  • Cheerios Snack Mix - this store only carries the 12 oz bag and it's priced at just over $2.00 ($2.38 maybe?)
  • Live Active Cereal is not carried in this store
  • Honey Bunches of Oats with Chocolate Clusters is not carried in this store
  • Juicy Juice was around $2.50 on my last trip there
  • Purina Cat Chow regular price is $4.18
  • Purina Puppy Chow regular price was almost $5.00 ($4.96?)
  • Dove Energy Glow Body Lotion Trial Size is not carried in this store
  • Kotex 16 ct travel size is not carried in this store
  • o.b. Tampon Trial Size is not carried in this store
  • Johnson's Buddies Soap is $0.97 each
  • Post It Page Markers are $0.94 each
There are probably many other differences, but these are the items I've looked for in my local Walmart so far. If there are any readers that go to this store also and have any other updates, just leave a comment and I'll update this post.

2 comments:

Ronell said...

Last time I went there the kotex were there. THey are just with the regular pads and stuff, you have to really look though, they are usually high up on the shelves or low. I hate the Manchester store though! Buddies are 97 cents there? the one by me has them for 94 or did when I used to get them. Don't you wish we had the super walmarts that those ladies have so we could get all those deals!

Cherie said...

Hmmm...I don't know...maybe they were just out of the Kotex when I was there. I'll have to look again. There's a supercenter in Windham, but we hardly ever think to go there. It's really not that far from us, but there aren't any other stores we go to out in that direction.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP