Have you tried Yoplait Whips yet? It's yogurt, but it's incredibly fluffy and light because, like the name says, it's whipped.
Did you know you can freeze Whips? I had no idea and never would have thought of it. Freezing certain kinds of dairy products - like milk and yogurt - has always struck me as a little odd. I'm always afraid it's going to come out of the freezer tasting wierd or separating or something.
MyBlogSpark sent me a sample of Whips to try in the freezer. To my surprise, it came out the same consistency as ice cream and tasted just as good! We tried the Raspberry Mousse and Chocolate Mousse flavors. Both were amazing and even my 2 year old approved.
Let's hear from an expert:
As you can see, he was so focused on eating his "ice cream" that he didn't even want to talk to me. lol Ben loves this stuff. From now on, I'm going to keep a couple of these in the freezer instead of ice cream. They're a whole lot healthier, make a great snack and come in a whole bunch of different flavors including Chocolate Mousse, Dulce de Leche, Orange Creme and other really yummy flavors.
Are you ready to try them for yourself? MyBlogSpark is giving one of my readers a Summer Cool Down Gift Pack!
This gift pack includes:
- 2 coupons for FREE Whips!
- 1 cooler tote
- popsicle molds
- a set of 12 color changing spoons
- Visit the Whips site and tell me which flavor is your favorite or which one you'd most like to try. This is mandatory to enter.
- Follow me on Twitter (@WanderingPeanut) and tweet about this giveaway. You can copy and paste: @WanderingPeanut is giving away a Yoplait Summer Cool Down gift pack! Win free yogurt, a cooler bag and more: http://tinyurl.com/qohu9d You must either include @WanderingPeanut in your tweet or leave the url to the tweet in your comment.
- Follow The Wandering Peanut on Facebook
- Subscribe to The Wandering Peanut
- Post about this giveaway on your blog
- Link to me in your blogroll and/or add my button to your site.
- Add me to your favorites on Technorati