My friend and SIL, the Deal Finding Mom was recently given the opportunity to take a tour of the Peapod facilities and gave the service a try. You can read her full review here. After reading her review and talking to her about it, I decided to give it a try. Here's what I found:
- The sales are the same as in Stop & Shop. For the most part, everything on sale in the circular is also on sale online at Peapod. There are also web only deals to take advantage of.
- They take coupons! This is a huge one for me! If they didn't accept coupons I wouldn't even consider using the service.
- There are lots of promo codes. Delivery usually costs $9.99 for orders $60-$100 and $6.99 for orders $100 or more. However, there are lots of promo codes out there for $10 off, $15 off and more. They also will send you emails with special promo codes included so you really get free shipping most of the time.
- Ordering was really easy!
- There are lots of delivery times to choose from. You should have no problem finding a delivery time to fit your schedule and you can even get $$ off your order when you pick certain times.
- My order was great! I ordered produce, breads and non-perishables. Everything was fresh, the produce looked amazing and nothing was squished!
- My driver/delivery person was very nice. Our delivery person explained everything to us, asked if we had any questions and helped us bring everything in.
- They will credit you for any problems. Our delivery person explained that if we were unsatisfied with anything at all we could call and they would credit our accound, no quesions asked. It's nice to know that if your eggs are broken they'll make it right without a fuss.
I was very happy with the service and definitely plan on using it again in the future. Click the banner at the top of the post if you'd like to give it a try. You are welcome to use email@example.com as your referral.
Note: This is NOT a sponsored post. I was not contacted by Peapod and asked to post. I'm just so pleased with their service that I thought I would share it with you!