Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Walgreens Deals 7/5-11


I'm a little disappointed in Walgreens this week. I really don't see much that I want to get this week. Here's what I see as the best deals:

Starbucks Ice Cream Pints BOGO (2/$4.79)
Use (2) $2/1 from 6/21 SS = 2/$.79!
or Use (2) $1/1 printable in my coupon bar = 2/$2.79

Keebler Cookies or Crackers 4/$10 - Earn $5 RR
Use (2) $1/2 Fudge Shoppe printable in my coupon bar = 4/$8
Net: 4/$3 after coupons and RR

Goody Ouchless Flex Hair Accessories $3.99
Use (1) headband printable in my coupon bar = $2.99
It has been reported that a catalina for a full price mail in rebate will print.
= Free plus possible overage after coupon and rebate.

That's really all I'd be interested in. Make sure to check out Money Saving Mom for more deals and scenarios.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP