Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today's News


I haven't posted a "Today's News" post since the summer. I came across a few bizarre stories that made me laugh so I'm passing them on to you. Enjoy!


Fort Pierce woman calls 911 three times when McNuggets run out.
Told McDonald’s was out of Chicken McNuggets after paying for a 10-piece, a local woman called 911. Three times. Read the rest of the story here.
*I know I get upset when there's no more chicken nuggets. lol


Kanye: I am God's Vessel
“I am God's vessel. But my greatest pain in life is that I will never be able to see myself perform live.” Read the rest of the story here.
*talk about narcissism! I cannot believe the things that come out of this man's mouth!


Man in Florida arrested for using 911 to complain about his fast food order
A man in Boynton Beach, Florida located in the United States, was arrested for misusing the city's 911 emergency phone service. Jean Fortune, 66, called 911 to complain about a fast food order from Burger King he had not yet placed. Read the full story here.
*Seriously, don't mess with my fast food!


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP