Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

*I'm a day late with this post! I had it all written out and saved as a draft and then I forgot to post it! lol

We were doing really well with menu planning for a few weeks back in the fall and then we went on vacation and everything went to heck. I know, excuses, excuses. I've been very lazy when it comes to dinner lately. We've been eating a lot of things out of a box or eating out. I know this is definitely not healthy and it sure costs a whole lot more. So, this week I'm going to try and get back into the swing of things. Here's what I'm planning for this week:

Monday: Chicken Enchiladas

Tuesday: Caesar Chicken Pasta Salad

Wednesday: Crockpot Lasagna

Thursday: Super Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops

Friday: Leftovers or takeout

Saturday: More leftovers or fend for yourself - we have a birthday party to go to that day so I don't know what the evening will really be like once we get home.

Sunday: Spaghetti and Meatballs with Meat Sauce

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP