Saturday, November 15, 2008

Dear Kid Saturday


Dear Kid Saturdays at Cutest Kid Ever


DearBen,

I just can't believe how big you're getting! I know every parent says that and that it's something of a cliche, but it's just amazing to me all the things you pick up on and how your personality is developing.

I don't have it on video yet because you get shy and clam up in front of the camera, but you just love to sing! Daddy and I are always cracking up in the car because you know more words to the songs on the radio than we do. Then, out of the blue, you'll start singing a song. After a few words we realize you're singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" ("bider, bider" you sing) or the theme song to "Little Einsteins" ("4,3,1, Rocket!" you sing). I've mentioned before that you love Hi-5 and you know the choreography to all of the songs you've seen so far.

You've recently discovered stickers. It's so funny because you like to stick them on your face and then peel them off again. You do it over and over again until they don't stick anymore and then we end up with stickers all over the floor. You get so excited by them, though.

We're going to Disney World in a little less than 2 weeks now and I think you're starting to get excited about it. I know you don't completely understand yet, but you know that we're going to see Mickey, Minnie, Goofy (you're favorite) and Duck (Donald Duck) who all live at Disney. Daddy and I are both very excited. It's the first time we've gone on vacation in a long time, and it's the first time you're going on vacation ever! I can't wait to see your face the entire time we're there.

You're a very affectionate little boy. We were visiting your cousins Rachel and Julie today and all you wanted to do was give hugs. Poor Julie had had enough after a while but didn't want to push you away. I hope that as you get older you continue to give hugs and show people that you care.

I love you to pieces Ben-Ben!

Love,
Mommy

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP