Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stumbling Hodge Podge

Here are three of my favorite Stumbles from today:



I know most of my readers are probably not big gamers, but I really liked this game and wanted to pass it along. Straw Hat Samurai is a Flash game where you play as a samurai to defeat the evil forces. Some blood so not for young kids, but entertaining for adults.


I came across this quote. How scary that Thomas Jefferson predicted exactly what's happening now:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."
- Thomas Jefferson 1802


Click here to read a great story about a soldier in Iraq and a cat named Tom


1 comments:

hellokittiemama said...

Hi there!

I found your blog from Twitter Moms and I truly enjoy it!! I tagged your blog with an award over at mine!

Congrats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP