Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Poll Results

After much consideration and some feedback from my readers I have decided to continue listing all the coupon matchups for Price Chopper, Big Y and Stop & Shop. The results were close to even:

42% said list all matchups
58% said list only the best deals

That's close enough for me to know that some people are benefiting from all the matchups. That's all I needed to know!

For those of you that only prefer to see the best matchups, I am highlighting the best deals in a different color for quick reference. The best deals will be in Purple and Free deals will be in Red. That way, you can scroll through a post and quickly pick out the great deals.

Thanks, everyone for voting in the poll! If anyone has any other suggestions please leave a comment!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP