Monday, October 27, 2008

Menu Plan Monday


So, last week went really well. We stuck to the plan and had a very nice meal each night. I had lots of leftovers for lunches for both Ben and me. It really worked out great. The challenge will continue to be finding meals that are quick to prepare that everyone likes. The Potatoes Rancheros and my homemade KFC bowls were the biggest hits this week. They will definitely go on the "make again" list. I also ended up making a lot of extra meat sauce so now there's some in the freezer.

Here's what I'm planning for this week:

Tuesday: Oven Baked Chicken

Wednesday: Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sandwiches

Thursday: Creamy Ranch Pork Chops

Friday: Leftovers or maybe eating out. We're going to Grammy's house for Halloween.

Saturday: Easy Chicken Pot Pie

Sunday: Stuffed Shells Hoping to make extra so I can freeze some.


I hope this week goes over as well as last week did. We'll see!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP