Saturday, September 13, 2008

FREE Renuzit Tri-Scents

*Sorry guys! Looks like this promotion has ended! You can still go to the site for some printable coupons, though.

I just got my FREE full sized Tri-Scents Oil Air Freshener in the mail today! I'm not sure if this promotion is still going on but you can check out the Renuzit website to give it a try.

I got the Seaside Breeze collection and all three scents are awesome!

The package also came with the following coupons:

$2.00 off any (1) Renuzit Tri-Scents Air Freshener Kit
$1.00 off any (1) Renuzit Super Odor Neutralizer Product
$1.00 off any (3) Renuzit Adjustables

They also have some printable coupons listed online but I'm not sure what the values are.


0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP