Friday, August 22, 2008

We Now Return to Your Regularly Scheduled Programming

My coupon program is now fully registered and working properly again. I will be getting back to my regular posts regarding coupon matchups starting with the new grocery circulars in this Sunday's paper.

Woo Hoo! I'm so happy!

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I use Coupon Wizard by MicroBlast Software. It's not flashy or anything, but it does exactly what I need it to do. Here are a couple of screen shots:



This is the "list view" of all the coupons entered. You can also sort them by store, product, date, etc...

This is the individual coupon view. You can view all the details of a specific coupon. I use the comments section to list where I got the coupon - which insert or tearpad, etc.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP