Sunday, August 10, 2008

My First Blog Award!


Thanks so much to Justine over at Justine's Frugal Finds for giving me my first blog award! I'm so honored! This award is a way for bloggers to recognize and show appreciation for each other.

Here's how it works:

1. Put the logo on your blog.

2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.

3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.

4. Add links to these blogs on your blog.
- Don't forget this step. This is great free advertising!


5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.


These are some of the great blogs I read regularly that I think deserve to be recognized:

The Deal Finding Mom

Justine's Living Lean

Mommy Snacks

Keeping the Kingdom First

Life As Mom

Coupon Cravings

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP