Monday, August 25, 2008

In the Mail


Here's some stuff I received in the mail recently - All FREE!

  • Full size OPI Nic's Sticks Nail Pen from SheSpeaks. If you don't know about SheSpeaks, check out Ronell's post here.
  • (5) coupons for $1.00 off Nic's Sticks. Came with the nail pen from SheSpeaks.
  • Emergency Contact Numbers magnet with information about FluMist from VocalPoint. If you don't know about VocalPoint, check out my post here.
  • Flower Seeds from Burt's Bees. I checked and the promotion has ended.
  • Full size Cesar Canine Cuisine from Cesar.com
  • Trial size Dove Shine Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner from Dove.com. I got two of these...not sure why.
  • (2) coupons for $1.50 off any Dove hair care product. These came with the free samples.
  • (1) coupon for $2.00 off any Visine product. I have no idea how or why I got this.
  • (1) coupon for $5.00 off Zyrtec products. I have no idea how or why I got this one either.
  • (1) coupon for $2.00 off Kashi Go Lean Crunch! from a VocalPoint mailer
  • (5) coupons for $1.00 off Kashi Go Lean Crunch! from a VocalPoint mailer

Not too bad! This was all received over the coarse of about a week's time. Maybe less. I don't remember exactly.

Everyone should definitely sign up for SheSpeaks and VocalPoint.

For information about freebies and samples you should definitely check out The Deal Finding Mom and Justine's Frugal Finds




0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP