Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Award!


Thanks so much to Ginger over at Attention Target Shoppers for giving me this award! I'm so happy that other people are reading my blog and hopefully finding some useful information. It's especially nice to be recognized by another blogger.


Here's how this award works:


1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.

2. Link to the blog that gave you the award.

3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.

4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated


Here are my nominations:

Tasha at Comical Coupon Cents
Lorie at Honey, I Shrunk Our Spending!
Genny at My Cup 2 Yours
Crystal at Money Saving Mom




7 comments:

JusFrugal said...

Congrats on another award!! WTG!! Liking this background too btw... have you decided on the final scheme?

Cherie said...

Thanks so much!

I think I'm gonna stick with this for now. I don't know...someday maybe I'll have the money to have a professional do something with it. lol For now, this will have to do. :)

Marcie said...

You are very welcome Cherie. I am happy to help send some traffic your way too. Spread the wealth ya know? I see Justine has been here and commented. I so love her blog too.

FYI, I resized the graphic and have it in my right sidebar. It is 125x125 if you want to nab it and use.

Keep up the great work. Give that handsome son a big hug from me. He is a CUTE kid!

Ginger

JusFrugal said...

Thanks Ginger! Feeling is mutual!

Genny said...

Cherie,
Thanks so much! How sweet of you. I really appreciate it.

† Tasha said...

Ahhh! Thank you Cherie! I'll be posting it soon! :) Love your bargains by the way!

Lorie said...

Thanks! I got some new post up on my blog that might interest you.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP