Friday, July 4, 2008

Why Won't She Call Me Back??

Hmmm...I wonder why he never got a call back? lol!! This was originally posted here. This is the backstory as posted on HolyTaco.com:

The back story on this is that a girl named Olga was out with her friends in the Marina district of San Francisco (known for being a popular hang out for douches), and she talked to this guy named Dmitri for all of two minutes. Then she gave him her card and said “give me a call.” The above is the messages he left. Listen to the whole thing, it just keeps getting better and better. I won’t even tell you my favorite parts because i don’t want to ruin anything. Just listen.
The whole thing is about 4 1/2 minutes. Listen to the whole thing. What a whacko this guy is!



http://view.break.com/527579 - Watch more free videos

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I hope she didn't call back lol j/k WOW this guy is a piece of work, literally wow!! a deadline??!!!!!!!! lol OMG!!

Cherie said...

I know! LOL Talk about a Narcissist!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP