Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Walgreens - Amazing Diaper Deal!

2 Jumbo packs of diapers and Desitin Creamy - for $5.47!! Here's how it works:

Diapers on sale for $5.99 this week. Used (1) $5.00 off 2 coupon from this month's Easy Saver Catalog (you can get this at the front of the store, or in a rack as you walk in the store).

Desitin on sale for $5.99 this week. Used (1) $1.00 coupon from the Easy Saver Catalog. Used (1) $1.00 coupon found here

Total before coupons: $17.97
Couons Used: $7.00
Register Rewards Used: $5.50 (These were from the deal a couple of weeks ago on the Oral-B brush head refills)
Total OOP: $5.47
I also earned another $5.00 in Register Rewards so if you include that I paid only $0.47!!

I've never used these diapers before but for this price I couldn't pass it up. If we like them, I think I'm going to go back and get some more while the deal is still going. I'll just keep rolling over the Register Rewards. I kinda cheated and grabbed a few Easy Saver booklets, so I have a few of the coupons to use also.

You can always find more deals like this on The Centsible Sawyer and Money Saving Mom.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP