Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Walmart Deals for 7/20-26



Got lots of fun stuff for my son today. Lots of school supplies on sale this week.

(4) Crayola Crayons 24 ct @ $0.22 each

(5) One Subject Spiral Bound Notebooks @ $0.05 each

(1) Set of (2) Plastic Totes @ $4.44 (the one with the pink lid. Only one is pictured here but they came as a two pack)

(1) Set of (5) Plastic Totes @ $4.44 (the one with the blue lid. Only one is pictured here but they came as a set of five - these are the perfect size to fit in my closet and help me organize all the stuff I've been getting. The one in the picture is filled with all the school supplies I bought today.)

(2) Head and Shoulders Shampoo Trial Size @ $0.97 each

  • Used $3/2 coupon from 7/6 PG insert (my cashier wouldn't give me the overage but I still got both for free)
(1) 7" Scissors @ $1.94

(1) Pencil Case @ $0.50

(1) Roseart Classic Markers 11 ct @ $0.60

Total (incl tax): $13.05

I ended up getting extras of some things (like crayons) because we have 2 nieces that visit often. These can also make great stocking or Easter basket stuffers down the road. You never know!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP