Saturday, May 24, 2008

Sweet Sixteen

My sister Jessica had her Sweet Sixteen party on Sunday, May 18. These are some photos from the party.


This is Jess and some of her friends. (sorry,but I don't remember their names!)


This is my brother Jon and my nephew Jacob.


This is my brother James and his girlfriend, Katie


Jessica's grandparents and some other family members.



These are of Jess and her friends playing darts.



This is my brother Tim and my sister-in-law, Erika.


This is a cute one of Auntie Jess with Ben.


Here are a few of the pinata.



The cake


And, what did she get for her birthday, you ask? What does every 16 year old girl want?
A brand new car, of course! lol

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP