Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Want Your Baby

I think this story is really creepy. I think if someone had given me something like this I would have been totally creeped out. Who does something like that?? This story is from NWCN.com and you can read the entire thing here.


EVERETT, Wash. - J.D. Ross and Julie Moore are expecting their first child.

The young woman who is five months pregnant was waiting tables at a Mill Creek restaurant Monday night when a table of 12 adults ordered a round of cocktails.

After they left, she opened the bill holder to get the tip and also found a card inside that read:

We wish to adopt a baby. We are a caring, happily married, financially secure and loving couple. We want to share our joy and love with a child.

The card included the names of the couple and phone numbers.

"I was just shocked because they didn't say a word to me about being pregnant, ask me how my pregnancy is going or ask me if I was pregnant or anything," said Julie.

"I thought it was really creepy," said J.D.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP