Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Final Fantasy Music



I love the whole Final Fantasy series, but X and X-2 are my favorites of all of them. I especially love the music in them. Here are a few videos that showcase some of my favorite parts of these two games. You may want to stop the music player at the bottom of the page before you watch any of these.


This first video is a cut-scene from X-2. I absolutely love this song, also! It's sung in real life by Jade from Sweetbox.



This one is the opening scene to FFX-2. This is a cute song, too. This song is also sung by Jade from Sweetbox.


This is a scene from FFX. I absolutely love this song! This one is sung by a famous Japanese folk singer named Rikki.


These videos below are all piano performances of music from FF X and X-2. I think the piano arrangements are absolutely beautiful!







This is an entire orchestra playing the main Final Fantasy Theme. Gorgeous!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Unique Visitors

Tracking Info

  © Blogger template 'External' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP